viernes, 11 de enero de 2008

Saturday sounds good to me

It's the best day of the week
I wake up early in the morning, I get dressed with my jogging wear, grab my iPod and take a walk to the parking lot, where my dad will drive his car all the way to the athletics track. We get there, we warm up a little while then I get on track. I like to start up slowly then I increase the velocity, there's just this up hill that freaks me out, it's so heavy!... I ran fast all the downhill and I love it, it's like I'm running away from everyone and I can yell "fuck off"... meanwhile my hands freeze and the cold in my face is just lovely; the music is so great... Male runners might just be checking my backyard but what the hell...
When I finish I have to stretch to avoid injuries... Then I check out the novelties at the little store... we go back home
I don't know if I'll take a shower or just after bellydance class... I just love to dance even though I cannot separate my hips yet... It's great, I forget about everything and everyone

Saturday sounds good to me, it's just the best day of the week, I get the chance to feel free

No hay comentarios: